Real Estate Business Consulting
As a broker/owner of RE/MAX Casa Grande (AZ), and team leader of Yost Realty Group, Debbie has a wide variety of expertise in real estate systems, team building, business management, marketing, and leadership. In fact, Debbie and her businesses have been consistently honored as among the Top 100 US RE/MAX Teams; via a RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award; and through recognition eight times as one of the Thousand Top US Real Estate Teams by the Wall Street Journal and REAL Trends, Inc. What’s more, Debbie is one of the few real estate coaches currently active in the business, which means that she’s always bringing real-time solutions to modern challenges.
Real-World Solutions for Real Estate Offices of All Sizes
Often, Debbie’s clients find it beneficial to bring in an independent expert for an objective evaluation of their operation, systems, and staff. Depending on the size and scope of the consultation, we may spend one day (or a few days) evaluating your operation, interviewing key staff members, or holding a Team Advance Workshop or Special Training Session as needed. This consultation is designed specifically to meet your needs and is completed with a written report of recommendations.
Team building workshops and/or Annual or Quarterly Advances also help create synergy that can propel a business forward. As a skilled and experienced facilitator, Debbie builds consensus among staff members so that everyone focuses on a common goal.
Additional recognitions include:
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award
- Recognized as one of “The Thousand” Top US Real Estate Teams by the Wall Street Journal and Real Trends Inc Eight Times
- Howard Brinton StarPower Star
- Alan Hainge Cyberstar
- Featured in the Billionaire Real Estate Agent book by Steve Kantor
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Certified Negotiation Expert
- Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Certified Investor Agent Specialist
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource
- Graduate Realtor Institute
- Director of Arizona Regional MLS
- Member of National Association of Realtors, AZ Association of Realtors and Western Pinal Association of Realtors
- Speaker and Panelist at various National Business Conferences
- ICF Certified Life and Business Coach
- USUI Reiki Master
- Feng Shui Certified Realtor
Virtually any business can benefit from an objective evaluation of their business model and implementation. With nearly 40 years of experience in the real estate industry—and as a currently active broker and owner of a high-volume office—Debbie brings practical knowledge and experience to help improve your business.
Interested in learning more about On-Site Real Estate Business Consulting with Debbie? Contact us today!
Our team advance was a sensational success this year! After last week’s event, we are a team and – even better – all of our team members see where they fit into the big picture and why their contribution makes the team work. Debbie took a systematic approach to finding out more about our individual team members and our goals, as team leaders. She and Joe took the time to ask penetrating questions. During our advance, good coach Debbie took us through a series of exercises focusing on our ability to produce more as a team than as individuals and showing how we are interrelated. At the conclusion of our advance, here is what we had accomplished as a team: A Team Mission Statement – created through the efforts of all 8 team members. A list of 18 specific action items, with who and whens attached. A week later, we have completed 5 of our action items and are Gung Ho on the remaining 13! Having Debbie as our facilitator will energize this team for the coming year, with specific and meaningful goals.Juliet I. San Martin